Deadline Brought Forward - Thursday 20th January, 5:00pm...
.... at Harcourts Holmwood, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam.
Lassie Come Home!
Just like the film Lassie, this is a place you will resonate with and feel that draw of homeliness as you walk up the driveway. Located on a quiet Hornby Street, 15 Gibson Drive is a perfect first home in a wonderful family and pet-friendly location. Situated just down the road from some green spaces as well as having its own secure backyard, on a street where many of the other homes are seeing a revival, this modern take on a 1970's classic could be yours!
"Please note: This property DOES NOT require a NZ vaccine pass to attend any open homes. If you are unable to attend based on this, please call the agent and suitable alternate arrangements will be made."
**Documents are available for download from the Harcourts Public Site - scroll down to the grey area headed Property Documents using the link below**
Currently this Property Features:
- A well-proportioned 600sqm section with plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
- Recently installed kitchen joinery, new appliances with a breakfast bar and beautiful feature lights.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room offers full family living.
- 3 good-sized bedrooms and a separate toilet from the bathroom.
- A double garage and further off the street parking.
- Move-in and enjoy the recent upgrades but know you can put your own stamp on this already well-maintained home.
- LIM, Title, Building & Healthy Homes Reports are courtesy of our Owners.
Why Buy 15 Gibson Drive?
The recent renovations will allow you a bit of time to decide how or what your stamp will be to make it your own. People who know this location understand that it is seeing a well overdue revival. Whatever you choose to do, you can do it with the comfort of buying in location that has remained popular with first home buyers and investors over the years.
Hornby, especially this lovely pocket, is just a short distance from The Landing, Dress-Smart, and The Hub which really gives you so many options to pick from. This property is less than 11km's from the CBD. It is zoned for South Hornby Primary, & Hornby High Schools along with St Thomas of Canterbury College. This part of Hornby is home to lovely parks and provides easy access south of the city or through to the airport whether by car, bike, or public transport.
After their long-term tenants purchased their own home, my owners decided it was going to be a challenge to find another amazing tenant, so they have instructed me to find a new owner instead so this must be sold on or before Deadline Day!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection.
Conjunctional Sales welcome!