They say seeing is believing so make sure you take the time to view and admire the makeover of this 1950's home by a licensed builder. But be warned...once you step inside the home you may not want to leave. The extensive renovation coupled with an extension mean this home not only presents "as new" but also offers:
• Generous sized kitchen with island breakfast bar, pyrolytic wall oven, 900mm gas hobs, range hood, dishwasher, pantry and soft close drawers and doors
• Spacious dining/living area with great indoor/outdoor flow to north/west facing patio
• Three double bedrooms with built in robes - master with tiled ensuite and walk in robe
• Main bathroom features tiled floor & shower, bath, heated towel rail, bathroom heater and wall mounted vanity
• Double glazing and full insulation complemented by heat pump
• New wiring, new plumbing, LED lighting throughout plus gas hot water
• Separate toilet and spacious separate laundry
• Low maintenance house exterior of plaster over brick and coloursteel roof
• Fully fenced easy care garden and freestanding Hebel clad double garage with remote door
• Additional concreted parking area for boat or trailer
Buyers make sure you put this property at the top of your open home list. Viewing will not disappoint. See you at the open home.
Located "just across the road" from the Burwood Hospital and just a short drive from the popular Palms Shopping Centre and Bottle Lake Forest. Zoned for sought after Waitakiri Primary School, Shirley Boys High and Avonside Girls High.
We are very proud of Christchurch, if you would like to know more about our lovely city please see http://www.christchurchnz.com/christchurch/
To register your interest in this property and to download property documents, go to www.mikepero.com/RX2211630 and complete the Enquire About This Property section at the foot of the page.